- This is a brief explanation of summons; See the Summons page for more detailed explanation
- A summon is a beast that a character can use if they enough crystals required to summon it
- Summons are strong enough to change to tide of war if used correctly
Role of Summons
- Wraith: A powerful summons whose role is help push back the frontline
- Giant: A summon that is used solely to destroy to buildings (mainly Obelisks)
- Knight: The anti-summon summon, a summon used to combat all other summons
- Can be used to protect allied summons against enemy knights
- Recommended to summon knights along with Wraiths or Giants to keep them safe
Good Idea to summon at lower levels?
- A summon's attack is unaffected by levels; therefor at level of the player does not matter when it comes to a knight
- It is generally better for lower level players to knight so the higher level players can be on the frontline
- Knight's job is to watch out for other summons on the field and report them to your allies
- Knight is an Anti-Summon: It is strong against all summons
- Knight do very little damage against infantry. DO NOT ATTACK ENEMY INFANTRY
- Lookout for Chimeras and defeat them
- Protect Allied Giants and Wraiths from Enemy Knights
- Defeat enemy Giants and Wraiths
- Build Obelisks and Arrow Towers in far places
- Transport Crystals from one place to another
DO NOT FIGHT KNIGHTS ALONE
- Get at least 30 Crystals
- Hover cursor over keep
- Press Z or Mouse Wheel; Go to summon. Click on Knight; Always the middle summon or one with Cost:30
How to get Crystals?
- It is best to ask your allies for crystals to summon a knight
- Use the macro <cry>/30 Knight to ask for crystals, it usually better to ask people near a mining crystal
- The best place to practice Knighting is the battlefield Tutorial
Is it okay for low levels to summon?
- Higher level players do want to low level players to summon; just be careful not to do anything stupid otherwise they not let you summon next time
Change in HP?
- When you summon, the summon's HP will automatically be at max and when you desummoned HP will be at where you left over
- If there are very few summons on the field, then pass crystals to other players to bypass the crystal restriction in order to summon more knights quickly
Dragon and Chimera Summons?
- These summons can only be summoned on special conditions along with special items. Not really recommended for a beginner to use. Dragon is a very rare summon that must people do not know how to use
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.