This wikia will not explain the registeration process for JPFEZ since it is more simpler than HKFEZ.
- Playing JPFEZ requires a VPN; We will not provide information about VPNs used to play JPFEZ
- It is possible to play JPFEZ in English locale however you will not be able to read anything
- Three servers and overall larger population
- The most up to date version of the game
- Generally longer maintenance along with server crashes/bugs each patch
- You cannot freely use English
- The list of terminology for JPFEZ is longer than on the wikia, use the JPwiki to help yourself out there.
Getting Japanese text to workEdit
- Windows XP will require the Eastern Languages Pack installed; Windows Vista and 7 have this pre-installed
- Then you will need to switch your System Locale to Japanese
- Note you can use HF pAppLoc to display Japanese without switching your System Locale
- By the game's TOS it is bannable if you play outside of Japan;therefor while playing you should not use English outside of Party and Corp chat
- JPFEZ has 3 worlds, Kether server is the server where most foreigners play
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.